Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nike Training in Dumaguete

http://www.niketraining.com.ph/?ref=phlanding&sitesrc=phlanding
This sedentary lifestyle (the time I uprooted myself here in Negros) will backfire sooner than expected if I don't slug this out.

So, I train with Manny Pacquiao, Kobe Bryant, Roger Federer, Christiano Ronaldo, Maria Sharapova and Liu Xiang to complement my twice a week laps in the Aqua Centre.

It's been a year since my last workout, and for crying out loud, Dumaguete still lacks a good fitness gym! I have found one in the downtown area. Cramp. Extra cramp. Extra fees for locker and shower. And requires a pair of shoes exclusively for workout and blah blah blah. And there's another one at the basement of the Aqua Centre that looks rather seedy. And I need a good scooter to lift myself (8 km.) to the city center.

Over the radio, I heard a plug of another one. No contact detail was given though. Have to ask around. Tennis training has to wait. MY BEER BELLY! BY GOLLY! hahahhahahah

4 comments:

  1. ha ha RV with beer belly! Too bad Karla and I do not have the previlige to see it he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the time you guys arrive here, it'd be six-pack already. tee-hee :)
    metabolism slows down with age. so there. hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah there u go with your bio-clock info, but I can def. confirm that. I miss the days when I could eat anything I want. huh I imagined 25 plus to be more fun he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. and 30 nips the pleasure of gluttony. hahaha
    suddenly, i'm thinking of going hardcore vegan. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete