Thursday, November 15, 2007

overheard in the classrOom and more :: politically cOrrect kids

Politically Correct Kids

me (while telling an anecdote in class): There was this fat lady seated beside me in the fast craft during the weekend…

three 9-year-old kiddos: (cut off my line, in unison) hala ka Sir….

me: (grins) Okay, okay. There was this healthy lady seated beside me…

 --during a first period class in the morning



Communication Innovation Powered by Technology Tour I

8-year-old kid on the way to the backseat of the tour bus: Oh! This is like a movie scene! We are like those bad kids who stay in the backseat of the bus!

kid walking behind: Oh, yea! Bullies!

me (walking behind): So, who are you planning to bully?

kids: (laugh out loud, showing incomplete milk teeth)

  --on the way to y101 fm

 

 

Communication Innovation Powered by Technology Tour II

bored 8-year-old loner kid on the bus, on the way to ABS-CBN: Sir, how many more minutes before we get there?

me: less than 20 minutes

kid: Can I sleep?

me: sure

(Kid reclines the chair, closes eyes, leans on the curtain, and after a few seconds…)

kid: Zzzzzzzz


7 comments: